NinjaFlex Filament - 3 mm - 0.75 kg - Hunter (Dark Green)
Availability: Out of stock
- Extruder Temperature: 225°C - 235°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 30 - 40°C
- Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min)
Details: The Industry Leading Flexible Filament NinjaFlex® flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials. Made from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, this patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders.