NinjaFlex TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 50g Bright 5-Pack
- $ 49.95
Availability: In stock
- 5 Splash Spools: Grass (green), Lava (orange), Flamingo (pink), Sun (yellow), Violet. See product photos for color examples.
- A generous amount (approximately 50 grams ~57 feet/17 meters) of flexible filament on a spool with a case so it's not flopping all over the place. Splash Spools store easily in a desk drawer, stacked space or even hang on a wall. Please be sure you purchase the correct diameter for your printer (1.75mm or 3mm).
- Shore Hardness = 85A. Harder to print but more stretchy and squishy than most other flexibles available. Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance). 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking. Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA. Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints.
- Chemical resistant to many industrial materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon. REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant.
- Due to the flexibility of the material, it does not feed well on all 3D printers. Please check your printer specifications before purchasing.
Publisher: Fenner Drives
Details: Each of the 5 Splash Spools in the 5 pack is loaded with approximately 50 grams of NinjaFlex 1.75mm TPU flexible filament (~57 feet/~17 meters). NinjaFlex® flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials. Made in the USA from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, this patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders.