[Open Filament] XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro. 3D Printer ~6"x6"x6" (Includes: $14 300g PLA Filament, $49 STEAM 3D Design eGift Card – Must Register Product, $10 Maintenance Tools, CAD Software)
Availability: In stock
- Open Source Filament: XYZ 3D printer that allows 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filaments; Standard alone 3D printer, 5.9'' x 5.9'' x 5.9 built volume and Fully enclosed design
- Print with any 3rd Party Filament: The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro has adjustable temperature settings for the extruder nozzle, making it compatible with 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filaments
- UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock"
- 0.3mm Nozzle Upgrade Optional Add-on:The 0.3mm diameter extruder can provide a smoother print surface at a spectacular 50 micron resolution.XYZware Pro can change the nozzle and print bed temperature, speed, print support and retraction settings. XYZware Pro is compatible with third party g-codes* *(Cura and Slic3r)
- Storage Temperature-Filament:0-38°C (32~100 °F)
Publisher: XYZprinting, Inc.
Details: The XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro. Is a compact 3D printer for professionals, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro is compatible with 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filament and has adjustable temperature settings for the extruder nozzle.