Brand: ROBO 3D
- Select from 3 drone body styles to 3D print your own Quadcopter
- Print time is 4-5 hours per half (10 hours total), assembly time is 15-30 minutes
- Quadcopter dimensions are 226 mm motor-to-motor (Measured diagonally). weight ranges from 10G to 128G. Fly radius is 50 meters from the remote
- Includes 3D printable files, motors, electronics/wiring/parts, and assembly instructions - 3D printer sold separately
- Kit includes propellers (4), motors (4), extension wires (4), board (1), gears (4), propellers (4), screws (12), Bushings (8), controller (1), battery (1), and charger (1)
Publisher: ROBO 3D
Details: Everything you need to build your own 3D printerd drone! Print out your own Drone with the ROBO 3D R1 +Plus 3D Drone Quadcopter Pack! Choose a variation from three different Drone body styles - print more than one and swap them out. Compatible with most 3D printers (printer is not included). Liightweight design for maximum flight time, no glue required for assembly, all wires are hidden, and the battery is removable and fits 240mAh & 500mAh. Every kit includes instructions, hardware, and 3D printable files. Once you receive your kit, print the 3D files for your project, assemble with the included hardware, and enjoy. INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT: Assembly instructions, 3D printable files, motors, electronics board, wiring, remote, battery, charger, gears, screws, bushings and props.Includes an easy to follow step by step guide that will walk you through everything you need to know to build your drone.