SOL Desktop Laser 3D Scanner Simple Precise Affordable Auto Scan 0.1 mm Accuracy Scanning Technology New Generation Desktop 3D Scanner (SOL 3D Scanner)
Availability: In stock
- Easier Operation, Faster Laser Scanning, and Enhanced Efficiency Scans
- Scan Accuracy: < 0.1 mm with Texture Feature.
- Dual Scan Modes (Near and Far)
- Near mode scanning size is a cylinder 100 mm in diameter and 100 mm tall ( 3.9 inches in diameter, 3.9 inches tall )
- Far mode scanning size is a cylinder 170 mm in diameter and 170 mm tall ( 6.69 inches in diameter, 6.69 inches tall )
Publisher: Scan Dimension
Details: The Market's Most User-Friendly 3D Scanner Available Makers, Tech Enthusiasts and Hobbyists Can Now Produce Professional-Grade 3D Scans at an Affordable Price Scan Dimension, developer of 3D scanners, imaging, and realization technology, launches SOL, an easy-to-use 3D scanner for the everyday maker, technology enthusiast, and hobbyist. Immediately available, SOL is an accurate, portable, and affordable 3D scanner that creates detailed, precise 3D models of scanned objects.
Package Dimensions: 18.1 x 14.2 x 8.1 inches